Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Arrival

So my lil brother is a daddy now. Him and Melissa had their daughter on January 19th. Annie Elizabeth Tabish weighed 5 pounds 12 oz. She is 18 inches long. She has black wavy hair just like her mom, and her mom's nose, with Jim's toes and fingers. Jim said she was like a lab puppy, "big paws,, she will be tall like me." I dont think she will be that tall, but maybe in the middle with how small Meliss is. They are all doing well, just extremely exhausted. I remember that feeling, and it was not the best time in my life, the exhausted feeling that is. She is such a doll. We have not had a new baby in our family for almost 5 years, so we are so excited. Its really weird seeing Jim in the "dad" mode, but he makes a cute dad, and lil Annie is such a blessing to their family.




2 comments: