Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ky's first day of Pre School





So last week Kylan started his first day of pre school at Little Learners Pre School. I was way bummed because I could not get the day off at the hospital, so I had to worry about Lynn getting him all dressed up right, taking pics, and being "sensitive" if Ky started to cry. All went well! Lynn is a great dad, and he handled everything well. I called Ky after school and asked him about his day, and he said he learned the sounds of some letters, I asked well can you tell me what they were? and he said "Mom, this stuff is letters that we only talk about at school and its just for school, not on the phone." Ok Ky, sounds like pretty top agent schooling to me! =)

2 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

See Trac I knew that you could do it. Look how cute your little family is. I can't beleive that jordyn is in Jr High!

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

Sometimes it's nice to let the dads do that stuff. just be greatful that he will.