Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Football season, bring on the Super Bowl!



Well the last couple weeks has been the opener to NFL football, and the time I say goodby to seeing my husband on Sunday's. Recently we decided to change our satelite provider, and while calling around I got to Direct TV. Well needless to say after they offered the NFL Sunday Football package in HD, Lynn was sold. So Sunday he was up bright and early watching all the pre game info channels trying to see if any of his players that he uses in fantasy football were injurd etc. Our television was blaring in surround sound for 10 hours! 10 hours! 18 different games, and sometimes more then one game on the screen at a time! serious, I was going to go NUTS! So I tried doing other things upstairs in our room, the front living room, the kids rooms, wherever I was sound was so loud! Lynn yelling at the ref's all sorts of comotion. After 10 hours and dinner was almost ready I approched Lynn and asked if we could turn it off for an hour. He replied "Its only 1 day a week, I just want to enjoy my football, can I have one day of football, thats all I ask?" What could I say, it is just one day, I can handle one day.. Well then Monday night football came on the next night. Here we go again. I cant wait for the super bowl and football ends for a few months!

3 comments:

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

Yeah good luck with that. It make me glad that we only watch here and there not every game.

T. Tabish said...

GIVE LYNN HIS DAY!!! : )

Jen and Buzz said...

K Trac, time for an update:) How are you??