Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching up!


Goodness, I have a hard time with keeping up on blogs, face book, my space yada yada yada. Sorry to the 2 people who have realized I have not updated! Jen and Mind you are great supporters! =) Really, life is just busy in the Dickey household. Lynn is working and watching football, Jordyn is busy with school and dancing 3X a week for 4 hours each time, so she is never home, and Ky is in pre school 3 days a week and home being his busy self on the other days. So when I am not driving Jordyn back and forth to school and dance, and Ky to school and back, and working in addition, I am trying to get my gym work out in, and clean my house. I am not complaining, just feel like I live in my car- realizing and wishing that Jordyn danced closer and Kylan's school was closer. Ok what is with all the complaining? I hate fall and cold weather!! I am in my slump... I am such a warm, summer person that when this change in weather comes I am so down. I hate it! I hit the tanning beds whenever I have time and try and get the "feel" there, but its just not the same. I just look forward to the holidays to keep me busier, and then what do you know, January, the new year! And then, Spring and Summer are right around the corner. YAY!! I guess I need a VaCa to Cali, and quick!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love fall but you aren't the only one in the slump. Drive by Holly's house and watch her laying in her entry way on the tile trying to catch the last few rays shining through her front door. You are a good mom to keep up with all the kids stuff. I can't wait. :)

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

I love fall. I get so tired of sweating all day and all night. We still have no air, so I was very glad for the cooler weather. You are too funny. Your doing just fine I just like to look at all the blogs so I like up dates now and again.

Jen T said...

Hey, you can come visit us in Cali! Except it's not that warm at the beaches here :)